01270 2600959 Ossmere Close, Sandbach, Cheshire CW11 1FBChartered Accountants in Sandbach, Cheshire

Have you registered for Self-assessment?

Have you registered for Self-assessment?

Are you self-employed or do you rent out a property, are you a higher rate taxpayer with investment or savings income? Have you registered for Self-assessment?

To be able to submit your tax return you must be registered with HMRC for Self-assessment.

You must register by 5th October following the end of the tax year for which you need to submit a tax return for. This will enable you and HMRC to complete the registration process in plenty of time for you to complete and submit your tax return and pay any tax due by the 31st January deadline.

When you register you will receive a Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR), if you already have a UTR then you should use this to re-register if your circumstances have changed such that you need to complete a self-assessment tax return once again.

Remember if you do not register by 5th October 2014 for self-assessment for the tax year 2013/14 you may incur penalties.

If you require any more information or assistance in relation to Self-assessment then please contact J Clarke & Co on 01270 260095 or via email info@jclarkeaccountants.co.uk

© J Clarke & Co · Chartered Accountants in Sandbach, Cheshire · All Rights Reserved · Website Design by Clarke Design